One-To-One SEO Training Course Chesterfield
Are you looking for an SEO Training Course near Chesterfield? Search engines such as, Google, Yahoo and Bing can deliver huge amounts of potential customers to your website but only if you rank high enough on them. Ideally, you want to be seen on that first page of search engine results. We offer a one-to-one SEO training course based around YOUR website to ensure that you have all the knowledge required to make your online business a huge success.
How Makes Our SEO Training Course Different?
As this course is one-to-one you will be able to work at your own pace in a pressure free environment. You will be working with our SEO trainer who has over 20 years’ experience and is fully knowledgeable in all aspects of SEO. We will specifically design and tailor the course to suit your website. By the end of our SEO training course you will be able to conduct on-site and off-site SEO and lots more.
What You’ll Be Covering:
- What is SEO?
- Why Is SEO SO Important?
- How Could It Benefit My Website?
- How Does Google Work?
- What is Googles Page Rank?
- On-Site Optimisation (Inc. Meta Tags, H Tags, Keyword Density, Alt Tags, Internal/External Links)
- Off-Site Optimisation (Inc. Off-Site Factors, Back-Links, Anchor Text, The Google Bombing Principle, Forum/Blog Posting
- Sourcing The Correct Keywords
- Writing Effective SEO Page Content
- Sitemaps, Robots.txt files,
- What You Need To Do To Make Your Website Rank Much Better
Who Our ‘Introduction to SEO’ Training Course Is Aimed At:
- Business Owners
- Marketing & Digital Marketing Professionals
- Website Owners
- Anyone Looking At Running A Web Based Business
- Anyone who is wanting to learn about SEO
Duration of the Course:
1 day. 9:30am to 4:30pm.
Where The SEO Training Course Will Take Place:
We have training rooms in both Sheffield and Rotherham. Both with lots of free parking.
SEO Training Course Cost:
£395 + VAT. Buffet lunch and all-day refreshments are included.
To Book or Find Out More:
Simply drop us an email here outlining your requirements and we’ll be right back to you. We look forward to hearing from you.